Contemporary Educational Researches Journal (CERJ) is an international peer-refereed journal that promotes the researches in the field of contemporary and innovative education practices and research involving educational administration, assessments and evaluations, guidance and counseling in schools, educational technology, curriculum, learning environments, social and psychological issues of education, subject areas of teaching and learning, special education and teaching and learning approaches and theories.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to CERJ Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.
No article submission, processing or publication charge is required. All accepted manuscripts will be published free of cost.
The journal is under the review of Scopus and Web of Science. If the journal is accepted to be indexed, your article will also be included in these indexes.