Global Journal of Design Art and Education (GJDAE) is an international peer-refereed journal that provides an international forum for research in the field of art and creative education. The journal welcomes a wide range of theoretical and methodological approaches to research and encourages submissions from the broader fields of design art and education that are related to learning and teaching through creative art education.
No publication charge or article processing charge is required. All accepted manuscripts will be published free of cost.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to GJAE Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.