International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences (IJSS) is a multi-disciplinary, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides a scientific platform for presenting and discussing new trends and issues in social sciences. It is an international journal intended for professionals and researchers in all fields of social sciences. The journal publishes original research, surveys, and review articles of all the disciplines of social sciences and it comprises comprehensive leading and current trends in social sciences.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to IJNTSS Journal should neither be published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.