Global Journal of Foreign Language Teaching (GJFLT) invites submissions of papers in the areas of foreign language teaching and other issues that may be related to critical issues or observed phenomena of common interest in all aspects of foreign language education worldwide.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to GJFLT Journal should neither be published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.