International Journal of Special Education and Information Technologies (JESET), is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, and online journal. The journal is published as one volume per year continuous issue on November 30. The journal covers research and developments in special education or the integration of special education and information technologies. So, the manuscript should cover the whole range of special education or the integration of special education and information technologies.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to JESET Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.