Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- DOI (if assigned) or URLs (where relevant) for references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The manuscript is a report of original educational research or a discussion article on research topics in education.
- I have carefully proof read my paper and I am confident that the standard of English is acceptable.
- I have searched my topic on Google Scholar.
Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences is an Open Access Journal. The copyright holder is the author/s. Licensee Birlesik Dunya Yenilik Arastirma ve Yayincilik Merkezi, North Nicosia, Cyprus. All articles can be downloaded free of charge. Articles published in the Journal are Open-Access articles distributed under CC-BY license [Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)].