Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- DOI (if assigned) or URLs (where relevant) for references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The submission has a high standard of written English. Please note that the submission will be returned to you after an initial review by an editor if the standard of written English is not of a suitable quality.
- This is a new submission, not a revised version of a manuscript already under review within WJ-ET.
- A statement about the ethics issues relevant to the research and approvals under which the data was collected and reported has been included in the Methods section. It is expected that there will be a statement for all articles that include data collected from or about humans. This requirement may not be relevant for some articles such as literature reviews.
- Ensure when submitting your paper that you include all authors in the system. When you add your authorship details there is a option to "add author". In addition, for each author please include their ORCID which will ensure that if your paper is published it will be associated with your online profiles.
- I declare copyright of my article to WJ-ET.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: