International Journal of Current Innovations in Interdisiplinary Scientific Studies (IJ-CISS) is a refereed journal published quarterly. The journal seeks to serve the Professional interests of individuals working in various disciplines to related theories and practices. Preferred articles; experimental researches, general researches models, suggested models, reviews of recent literature should be relevant to concerns and issues.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to IJ-CISS Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.