Global Journal of Psychology Research: New Trends and Issues (GJPR) is an international peer-refereed journal. The mission of the journal is to publish articles of professional interest for members of psychology. The journal welcomes articles that contribute to understand, think and discuss about a wide range of issues addressing new trends and issues in psychology.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to GJPR Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.