Global Journal of Guidance and Counseling in Schools: Current Perspectives (GJGC) is an international peer-refereed journal. The mission of the journal is to publish articles which are relevant to current theoretical and practical issues and perspectives on guidance and counseling in schools. Papers may address a variety of appropriate approaches in the conduct of research and inquiry in theoretical, empirical and experimental issues.
No publication charge or article processing charge is required. All accepted manuscripts will be published free of cost.
1) The Contac author must be one of the article authors. Other than the authors, no one else can submit the article. It is immediately rejected.
2) Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered.
3) Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. Once a manuscript has been submitted, no author changes, additions or reductions can be made. In that case, the manuscript will be rejected at any stage.
4) An author can publish a maximum of two articles per year.
5) Manuscripts submitted to GJGC Journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
6) An article can have a maximum of six (6) authors.